Thursday, December 25, 2008

About a pot

Was repotting some orchids in the backyard and placed this on the ground. LB jumped in and his son Noodle followed suit.

"Nice and cosy!"


Soon, the queue for the pot bed started forming.


Peanut to LB: "Scoot over a bit for the wife!"


LB to Peanut: "Nice little cheek rub but ya still gotta take a number cos I ain't moving!"


"Fine, I'll wait my turn..."


Then it began to drizzle so I shifted them but little Noodle jumped out.
"Hey! What happened to the sun??"


Here comes Maggie, tired of waiting her turn.
"Oi!! Get out! My turn!!"


"Fine, I'll sit on top of you till you budge!"


LB is finally evicted!


"Ha-ha!"


Maggie's kid doesn't see what's so great about that pot, she chooses to laze openly in the sun.


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Tags: ,



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...