Monday, July 25, 2011

test post sent from LG 2x (p990)

I use Blogger-droid when posting from my mobile. So this is just a test post to see how fast and how smooth I can post from the LG 2x. Verdict? Painfully slow and tedious when compared to my tiny Sony x10 mini pro with its built-in physical keyboard. Even without using the keyboard on the x10 its still a lot easier to blog from it thanks to it's more intuitive text entry interface and controls. I think i must have spent about 20 minutes composing this short entry on the LG. It would not have taken more than 10 on the SE. Note: immediately after posting this i downloaded the post to bloggerdroid for editing. Unfortunately it is not possible to insert a new photo when editing but that's a bloggerdroid limitation not the phone's. Resubmitting now...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

Ensurai said...

Tell me about it...phone gadgets are not easy for me...and I use the m.p. just for simple functions. The lap top is probably the smallest I can go at the moment.

I see people use Blackberry etc...and it looks so simple...Sigh.

Nice hibiscus.

sarawaklens said...

remember those "botol air" phones from the 90s? lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...