Monday, November 21, 2011

Mulu

Gunung_Mulu

Hmm… have I written about my 2009 trip to Mulu?? I’ve lost track of what I’ve written about! Will have to search my entries via blogger dashboard. Anyway, I was in Mulu again this year, this time we climbed Mount Mulu which was one of the longest and toughest treks I’ve ever done so far. It was a lot of fun though, for me at least, I enjoyed the trek especially from camp 3 to the summit. Walking through the mossy forest close to the summit was such an amazing and relaxing experience. We had such good weather the 5 days we did the climb too!

2 comments:

Ensurai said...

Envy lah...show more photos please. I don't think I will have the chance of climbing it ...I missed the chance in 2000..when it was still very natural and fresh...a real challenge to a naturalist.

sarawaklens said...

@sarawakiana, I thought the walking part (in the lowlands) was the hardest actually, the climbing part was alright cos of the cool mountain air. of course, one needs to be reasonably fit to go all the way to the top.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...