Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Anxiety attack

A lost library book can do that to me, give me anxiety pangs. All I could think of last night. Where TF is that book? Been trying my best to keep the chest pains at bay. Successful so far, still had a good night’s rest but that lost book (probably misplaced somewhere) was one of the first things I thought about when I woke up. Sucks. Will search one more time today, if I can’t find it, I’ll just go over to the library and pay the fine. Don’t want to think about it anymore.

Then there’s my poslaju package, they best make a real attempt to deliver today and it better arrive at my doorstep or I’m going to really lose it when I head over to collect it myself. I’m leaving on a long trip soon and need that item!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...